Bookkeeping 101 for Business
Course Details > Other Courses
The Small Business Bookkeeping Class is taught by a local CPA. This class is designed for small business owners and employees that are involved with bookkeeping. Bring your questions.
DISCUSSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Tips for making accurate entries - avoid surprises at the end of the year when your accountant finishes your books.
- Monthly Accounting Tasks.
- Owner’s Review Checklist – Items that will help you keep in touch with your business and prevent serious losses.
- Preparing Accurate Financial Statements.
- Using Financial Statements to help you make sound financial decisions.